HER LUXURIOUS AFRICA VIRGIN HAIR
Beautiful hair that works and plays!
My mission is to help you create your luxurious life by bringing you great hair that allows to work hard and play hard as you look and feel your best.
HerLuxuriousAfrica Hair (HLA Hair) is a Johannesburg based company providing virgin hair that I have carefully sourced based on my own life philosophy of great quality that lasts. My quality over quantity philosophy continuously sends me on the quest to look for great products that will serve you for a long time. I have bought a lot of hair and have been disappointed by the rate of shedding and quality and I sourced this hair to serve my own needs for quality hair. I trialled my hair and loved it – with that I am happy to present to you – HLA Virgin Hair.
HLA Virgin Hair is:
- Sourced directly from the donors.
- Sourced ethically and quality is verified before the hair is blended.
- The HLA hair pattern is natural, no chemical treatment.
- The HLA hair cuticle is intact, this is secured at point of collection from the hair donor.
- No chemicals are used.
HLA Virgin Hair Care Guide:
- Be gentle with HLA hair. Treat it as if it were your own.
- Avoid excessive colouring and excessive heat (curling iron and blow drying) as this will damage your virgin hair.
- Minimise the use of heat to 1-4 times a month.
- Let your hair dry naturally, whenever possible. Never go to bed with wet hair.
- Wash your hair at least once or twice a week. If you work out excessively, wash your hair after.
- Exercise with your hair in a ponytail.
- Keep your hair covered when you are swimming as chlorine will damage your hair.
- Washing your hair: Ask your stylist to recommend a shampoo and conditioner. I use the Moroccan Oil Range. Gently comb your hair with a wide toothed comb before washing. Move your hands in a downward motion when washing your hair. Condition your hair with one downward motion. Shampoo your hair and condition gently with tepid water. Then add a teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar into one cup of water and spritz that into your hair. Do not rinse (it will not smell when your hair dries).
- Finger comb your hair before brushing. Brush from the ends and work up in a downward motion. Be gentle.
Want to buy HLA Hair? Here are a few options:
Send me a message on the contact form below and I will get back to you:
Or Email me on email@example.com
Or DM me on my Instagram account @HerLuxuriousAfrica